Sunday, October 24, 2010

Just an insight through thoughts!

"It's never too late to be what you might have been" -George Eliot
I don't really know who this George Eliot person is but really in fact he made me begin wondering about maybe I should start looking for who I ought to have been. Does that mean I made a blunder and moved to Virginia and dropped my whole intacted life for no reason? I hope not because I do like my life right now and the path it is taking. I just speculate sometimes that maybe I am taking my life at a diverse angle than I am suppose to. I strive to take my life one day at a time but I have a tendency to wonder what is going to happen the next day. I work at HISC and I adore my job to say the least. I have fantastic people I take care of. I have a couple I take care of on the some weekdays and weekends. I just look forward to going to see them every day. They make me laugh at the most atypical things in life. One of my clients has Alzheimers and it is so heartrending how terrible this disease is. He is a very intellectual man who loves his life and spouse. He is so witty. He makes his life all about laughing and making someone else laugh. Anyways, these people have made an impact on my life in a very unnoticeable way. They have taught me so much about life and love. They never have a dull moment in their lives. They believe whole heartedly that life is short and nothing can stand in their way of contentment. I just wished that I would do the same. So if you are wondering about what to get out of this post to take back to real life just remember life is fragile and short. So "Let Go Let God". I will be striving to live like this from now on! :)

1 comment: